Do you have an interesting money story to share? 💸
We’re always looking for people to share their story.
We’d love for you to write for us about personal finance-related topics, such as:
- Starting a freelance business
- Your side hustle
- Your biggest money mistakes
- Disassociating your income with your net worth
- Growing your savings
- Investing in property
- Paying off a mortgage
- Managing joint finances
- Your family/relationships and money dynamics
- Investing for beginners
- Paying for education
At My9to5Sucks, we’re big on breaking “personal finance” norms. We don’t believe that cutting a latte from your weekly routine is the only thing you’ll need to grow your savings account.
We want new, exciting stories that go against these forms—not things you’ll find on every other finance blog. The more unique your opinion, the better. That makes for great reading.
All submissions must be:
- 500 words+: This is the minimum; use as many words you need to get your content across.
- Conversational: Write as if you’re telling your financial story to a friend. (We’re all friends here.)
- Practical: We want to hear your story, but tell our readers how they’ll benefit from it, too.
- Finance-related: Self-explanatory, right?
You can include a link back to your site both in the content, and the author bio.
To get started, submit your article idea(s) to email@example.com. Please don’t submit the full draft.
Important: We do not accept paid-for/sponsored guest posts from companies at this time.